Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 17, 2011

Afridi not to contest fine, happy with NOC



Captain Shahid Afridi fined Rs 4.5 by the PCB disciplinary committee after he accepted that he violated the Cricket Board's Code of Conduct.However his NOC restored , clearing the way for playing Hampshire in English Twenty20 tournament.
Afridi accepted his guilty before the four-member committee to the charges of violating Board's code of conduct and  unilaterally announcing his retirement and criticising the PCB and its officials.
 PCB legal advisor Tafazzul Rizvi told that all the  committee members  decided to fine him 4.5 million rupees (USD 53,000) but Afridi said he will not appeal against the imposition of fine.
Afridi said "I am glad the matter is over now and I have got my NOC. I am thankful to the disciplinary committee for listening patiently to me and in a good atmosphere."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...